NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME, SORRY
HOW TO BECOME A BOOK DEALER ON THE INTERNET
Have Questions? Want to Discuss?
Call me at (716) 670-9704 from 9 AM - 9 PM EST
Whether you currently own a bookstore and would also like to sell your inventory online, or you're a collector with duplicates to sell, or you have no stock and simply want to start a home business - then our offer will provide you the necessary files and instructions to get an inventory online and enable you to begin selling it immediately.
Your total cost to us will be $1250.00. For this amount, you will receive:
- A Varied Selection of Vintage, Collectible, and Out-of-Print Titles Valued at $2000.00. Each book will be graded and priced to assist you in future inventory acquisitions. By following the examples we send, you will quickly learn how to grade and price books effectively.
- A Detailed Database, in Microsoft Access Format, Containing Publisher and Miscellaneous Tables on a Disk - able to store tens of thousands of books. Each of the books you receive in this offer will be listed in the database, enabling you to follow the format when adding future acquisitions. While the database is designed primarily for paperbacks, hardback titles can be placed in the Miscellaneous and Digests tables.
- A Detailed, Step-By-Step Instruction Manual on Getting Started - from the moment you receive the disk, to uploading your files to the internet.
- The Option to Purchase Additional Paperbacks from Books Are Everything! at a 50% Discount ($1000.00 Minimum per Order). As is true with all our discount offers, the books selected will be our choice.
- We realize this is only a beginning inventory for your business. So, we will tell you where to locate additional books at a fraction of their selling price. This will enable you to continuously add books to your database for resell. Remember, every book you add and upload puts your product in front of millions of potential customers.
- If you love books, don't mind hard work, and follow our instructions learned over nearly 25 years in this business - we can guarantee you will build a successful business on your internet web store.
- A Pentium-Class PC (200 Megahertz or Higher), Running Microsoft Windows 95 or Later
- A Zip Drive
- Microsoft ACCESS 97 (or Higher) Software
- A Connection to the Internet
||BOOKS ARE EVERYTHING!
31 Lancer Place
Webster, NY 14580
© 1997,2002 Graham Holroyd
All Rights Reserved